舒利亞擔憂其職業生涯已經因三周前膝傷提早報銷

路透倫敦電---舒利亞周一擔憂其職業生涯可能在三周前就已經結束。他當時在這場紐卡素客場4-1戰勝新特蘭比賽中,因膝傷下場。

「情況不妙。他們認為中間韌帶可能撕裂,」35歲的前英格蘭隊長舒利亞說道,他本來應該在本賽季結束後退役。

「如果情況是這樣,我擔心自己的生涯可能就此結束,」英國廣播公司(BBC)援引他的話說道。

舒利亞在該場英超聯賽中為本隊的勝利貢獻了一粒點球(十二碼球),他將在周四接受掃描。

偉大既射手因傷而提早完結其職業生涯,小弟感到非常可惜!

真係好慘呀!!到生涯o既最尾先至傷到咁大獲!!

舒利亞黯然收山

(綜合報道)(星島日報報道)舒利亞在周一晚紐卡素以四比一擊敗新特蘭的超聯中膝部受創,極可能缺陣今季餘下賽事,對於這名早已表明季後退休的沙場老將而言,這次傷出無疑意味今仗已成「告別戰」。儘管賽後未有在人前表現失落,但從他受創倒地一刻起,至他傷出後回望球場,無奈之情已掛在他的臉上。

舒利亞在賽事的七十一分鐘與對手後艾卡相撞後弄傷膝部韌帶,被逼提早離場。

將在周四接受掃描的舒利亞表示﹕「情況並不樂觀,醫生說韌帶可能撕裂了。」領隊路達亦對於舒利亞趕及在五月七日,對車路士的最後一場英超賽事上陣感到悲觀﹕「球季已進入倒數階段,他的韌帶傷患可能使他不能在球季完結前再次上陣。」

然而,舒利亞卻表現得「看破世情」,並表示能夠在賽事中射入一球十二碼已經老懷安慰﹕「不錯,我希望完成全季賽事,但如果能夠以射入一球、協助球隊擊敗同區宿敵作為終結,也是不錯的。」原來,舒利亞曾經在對新特蘭時射失一記十二碼,使球隊向「黑貓」俯首稱臣,難怪這個入球別具意義。

這位兒時已經忠於紐卡素的傳奇射手,在布力般流浪踏上球員生涯的高峰﹕他在九四至九五年度射入三十四個聯賽入球,帶領球隊在升班三載後稱霸英超,而這個單季入球數字至今亦未被打破。舒利亞在九六年夏天以破當時世界紀錄的一千五百萬鎊轉會費改投紐卡素,他在十季之內為「喜鵲」射入二百零六個入球,成為紐卡素近代最備受愛戴的球員,更獲球迷封為「北方天使」。

http://sports.sina.com.hk/cgi-bi ... 04-19&id=787457

Shearer to quit Magpies in summerShearer to quit Magpies in summer
Newcastle captain Alan Shearer says he will not stay on as a coach with the club beyond the end of this season.
Shearer is due to retire from playing once this season is over - and might even have played his last game if a scan on Friday shows ligament damage.

It was widely expected that he would take on a coaching job with the club he has served for 10 years.

But on Tuesday, the 35-year-old former England captain revealed: "I want some time for myself first."

Shearer, speaking at a gala evening where he was presented with an HMV Lifetime Achievement award, added: "One day I'd like a bash at management, I am doing my badges at the moment but I want a few years off to enjoy life first."

The Magpies legend, scheduled to play three more games before retiring at the end of the season, limped off in the 71st minute of Monday's 4-1 win over Sunderland.

"I will just have to wait and see what the scan says," said Shearer.

"It does not look good. They think there might be a tear in the medial ligament and if that is the case then that will be it for me I am afraid."

Shearer's final game was set up to be the home match against Chelsea on Sunday 7 May and the former England captain said he did not want to finish his career early.

"I will be bitterly disappointed if it is the end because there are three huge games left for us," he added.

"We are sitting in seventh place now, which might get us into Europe and after what has been a tough season that would be a great achievement for everyone.

"I wanted to go the full distance, yes, but if I have to finish, then it's not a bad way to finish, coming to your local enemies and scoring a goal that has helped us get a 4-1 win."

Shearer did not attach any blame to Sunderland's Julio Arca who along with Tommy Miller challenged the Newcastle striker to leave him injured.

"To be fair, the Sunderland lad just fell on top of me," said Newcastle's record striker.

"He fell on the outside of my knee and that puts pressure on the inside, and something has given in there.

"The knee is very sore and to be honest, it is not looking good at the moment."

Magpies boss Glenn Roeder has not given up hope that Shearer will play again but feels that if the win over the Black Cats proves to be his final appearance then it would be an appropriate farewell.

"We are not at that stage yet," said Roeder. "You can talk about that maybe in a week's time or four or five days' time if it turns out that is the case.

"But I will remain positive there is a chance we will still get him back on the pitch, maybe in the very last game of the season.

"If we don't, I suppose his memory of scoring then what would be his last goal would be a very, very happy one for different reasons."

Newcastle chairman Freddy Shepherd also refused to write off Shearer's chances of playing again - and backed him to retain his links with the club in the future.

Shepherd told BBC Radio Five Live: "It is not very hopeful but you never say never with Alan Shearer.

"I am sure he will be looking at a coaching capacity with Newcastle in the future.

"I have said it before many times that he will not cut connections with Newcastle. He will stay associated with the club in some way, whether it be as turnstile operator, ambassador or whatever.

"As he has said himself he is not interested in the manager's job here. He wants a rest and that is what he is going to do."

Shearer has scored 206 goals in 404 appearances for Newcastle since he arrived at the club for £15m from Blackburn in the summer of 1996.

He netted a total of 379 goals in 733 appearances - in a career encompassing spells at Southampton, Blackburn and Newcastle.

He also scored 30 goals in 63 appearances for England.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/ ... _united/4920798.stm

發新話題
©2001-2009 3Talks.com, All Rights Reserved. 免責聲明及版權聲明

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,3Talks.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及私人、買賣、醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於討論區是受到「即時留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有即時留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。3Talks.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。